Who We Are
Asporea was founded in 2012 with a vision of Enriching Lives through inventions, to nurture candidates with various skills to fill the industrial gaps and offering them a meaningful livelihood.
In 2012, our journey began with the development of the Caregiver Training Program for the Candidates who wanted to pursue their employment in Singapore and Israel as caregivers. Since then, we have introduced, designed, developed and conducted training programs on our own and with a joint venture of Assam Down Town University of Guwahati and also with State Institute of Capacity Building ‘SICB’ under the Government of Sikkim.
Many of the Asporea’s students have been placed in Israel and Singapore as Caregiver and are successfully working at present.
In 2014, Asporea became the Career Development Center for M/s Om Consultancy which is duly registered under the Ministry of External Affairs (Former Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs) vide registration number B0243/KOL/PART/1000/5/8211/2008. Since then we have trained and prepared hundreds of candidates in the fields of Hospitality, Retail, Security Services, Coffee & Tea Making, Meat Production, Mushroom Farming, Vegetable Farming, Warehouses, Plastic Production, Automobiles and Business Support Services for fulfillment of skilled candidates of M/s Om Consultancy’s Clients.
In 2017, Asporea became the Training and Assessment partner of Centurion University of Technology and Management. Under this university Asporea’s sourced and acquired talents were trained who wished to pursue their career and employment in Europe (Poland) before they started with their meaningful livelihood.
In 2018, Asporea received ISO 9001:2015 Certification and in the year 2019, Asporea received a license to recruit talents in Overseas Countries from the Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India.
Asporea won the India 5000 Best MSME AWARDS for 'Outstanding Contribution in quality and excellence, in realm of customer satisfaction, impact on society through services and management to boost up all.'
Goviza Visa and Immigration Services Pvt. Ltd. and Asporea Travelxpress Pvt. Ltd. was incorporated under Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Recognized as PIA - Project Implementing Agency of DDU-GKY - Ministry of Rural Development (Govt. of India)
- Upgraded Foreign Recruitment License from 100 to 1000+ (Unlimited) - Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India. New License No. B-1321/WB/COM/1000+/5/9519/2019
- Incorporated sister concern M/s Goviza Visa and Immigration Services Pvt. Ltd. for Interview Preparation, Visa, Immigration and Documentation Services.
Recognized as Startup India status by Ministry of Commerce and Industry - Govt. of India
- Asporea received a license to recruit talents in Overseas Countries from the Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India.
- Incorporated Social Enterprise M/s Agileskill Talent Development and Empowerment Foundation (Section 8 Company - NOT-FOR-PROFIT Organization) for Skilling, Upskilling, Assessment and Certification.
Asporea became ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company.
- Asporea became the Training and Assessment partner of Centurion University of Technology and Management ‘CUTM’ Orissa. Asporea introduced its first Product ‘Career Assessment’, ‘SimplyFind’ and ‘SimplyManage’ for Talents.
- Recognized as MSME Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises - Govt. of India
Asporea became the IELTS Test Registration Center (Eastern Region) of British Council East India.
Asporea became Career Development Center for M/s Om Consultancy which is duly registered under the Ministry of External Affairs (Former Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs) vide registration number B0243/KOL/PART/1000/5/8211/2008.
Signed MOU with State Institute of Capacity Building, Govt. of Sikkim to conduct and run Caregiver Training Program in SICB Headquarter Karfectar, South District of Sikkim.
Asporea was founded. Signed MOU with Assam Down Town University to conduct and run Caregiver Training Program.
Scalable Global Reach – An Extraordinary Achievement
- Institutional Collaboration 5+
- Government Collaboration West Bengal. Assam & Sikkim
- Associate Offices - India 23+
- Associate Offices - International 16+
- Own Branches - India 4
- Country for Mobility 21+
- Employer Collaboration 56+
- Agency Collaboration 15+
Our Philosophy One Team with Common Goal
Asporea’s philosophy towards its people and the delivery of our services to clients is simple: One Team with a Common Purpose. We work in a manner that promotes the team, not the individual and is focused on delivering excellent customer service.
Our professional consultants are experienced in developing client relationships and ensuring total quality control. We, a group of people, whose backgrounds span the private, public and voluntary sectors, our size enables us to form close working relationships, whilst retaining the capacity and expertise within the team to meet a diverse range of challenges.
Asporea is committed to the elimination of discrimination, be it direct or indirect, and will actively work with our staff, clients and associates to ensure the equality of treatment for all, irrespective of age, gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, nationality, disability, sexuality or religion.
Mission, vision & values
We measure our performance and achievements against the key values, which characterizes our culture and helps to exceed customer expectations in all that we do.
We work seamlessly together, guided throughout by an overriding set of core values –
- Excellence and
Just as in computer programming, it represents a line of employees working in sync, inspired by a unifying set of core values to deliver their best work for the company. Every employee has a distinct role to play in the Company’s success and their combined efforts will enable the Company to fulfill its goals and vision.
- close the opportunity gap by removing the barriers for participation and exclusion;
- provide continuing lifelong opportunities to promote employability, develop personal and employment skills and encourage achievement and progression;
- are a dynamic and responsive company committed to professional services through innovative ideas, technologies, and strategies.
In a tight job market, effective recruitment is paramount. Finding the time and the resources to bring in the best candidates, though, is incredibly challenging. That’s why we’ve developed the ethos and focuses on the industries we serve. We have tied up with universities and skill development centers and developing them as Talent Factories. We also play a vital role in bridging Talents, Talent Factories and Talent Seekers.
We make use of the most distinct methodologies in Talent Management and practices into three strategic areas: Talent Attracting, Talent Production and Talent Livelihood. We search and find Talent from every part of the country, including remote areas, prepare them for industry ready and provide them a meaningful livelihood.
Our services are customizable for the Talent Seekers, Talents and Talent Factories. Both sets undergo different procedures for reaching their targets, i.e. we request:
- Talent Seekers to tell us about the position, your business, your company culture, financial parameter and we suggest which product suits you i.e. ‘OnDemand Hire’, ‘Graduate Hire’, ‘Outsourcing’, ‘Employment Branding’, ‘Assessment & Certification’ and ‘Psychological & DIMT Test’ and we will create a customized job description and source candidates who fit the profile,
- Talent to tell us about the talents he/she has, industry expertise, salary expectation, adaptability, and we suggest which product suits you i.e. ‘SimplyFind’, ‘SimplyManage’, ‘Career Assessment’ and ‘Psychological & DIMT Test’ and we will find suitable job profile.
- Talent Factories to tell us about the candidates are prepared for (Skilling), course duration, industrial exposure, targeted employment & industry and let you choose from the customizable product ‘Career Shape Drive’, ‘OnDemand Hire’, HumanCap Hire’ and we will find out the suitable industry and Talent Seeker.